Thursday 24 November 2011

Work and muscles!


I seem to have struck a chord with my comments about the B&Q pensioner. There was an anonymous follow-up in the local paper describing this man as ‘selfish’ – but another one saying ‘Well done, B&Q.’ I guess it depends where you are in the great scheme of employment things.

On a more positive note, Sam went for an interview yesterday: fingers crossed. He has also decided that he can at least put his Creative Writing degree to some use by starting his own blog, ‘The Rock From Saint Helens’ (http://rfsh.wordpress.com/, which should keep his artistic juices flowing.

As for me, I’ve had a sudden influx of editorial work: a job from each of two clients whom I thought had forgotten about me. So what with that and writing my yoga lesson plans, I’m having a busy and satisfying week.
Where would you be without your piriformis!
I’m also doing a bit of research into the workings of the piriformis muscle, as one of my yoga friends is having problems with hers. The trouble with anatomy is that it’s so darned fascinating. One muscle leads to the other and before you know it, an hour has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment