Thursday 8 December 2011

New yoga challenge for a new year

I've just signed up with Yoga Journal to take part in the 2012 21-day Challenge. I did this year's challenge with slightly less commitment than it warranted, so next January, when it all kicks off in earnest, I'm going to try to meet the adventure with an open mind and a good heart.

Flexibility in body and mind
The email acknowledging my enrolment has promised that on 9th January I'll begin to receive daily newsletters outlining that day's practice, with a video link, a Challenge practice tip, information about that week's meditation, and a link to a delicious and healthy vegetarian recipe. 

There's no charge to take part and I'm hoping to refresh my personal practice and pick up some ideas for my teaching. What's not to like!

No comments:

Post a Comment