Friday, 22 February 2013

Things I'm pleased about this week

Time to Celebrate The Small Things again. Rather a quiet week, but here goes:

1. Finished the Winnie The Pooh jigsaw I started weeks ago. It is 1,000 pieces, but each one has a tiny picture on it (in 'minature', as the lid annoyingly puts it) and it was ridiculously hard.

2. Think I might actually sell my pine bed on eBay this time. I have a bidder!

3. Sent off a story for the CheerReader comp.

4. Managed to proofread most of the March issue of Logistics & Transport Focus. (What larks!)

Who has something bigger to celebrate?

11 comments:

  1. Sweet Winnie the Pooh puzzle - - that's awesome! Congrats on getting a story off for CheerReader, and getting that proofreading done! Way to Go!

    Plus, I read your last post on your hair - congrats on getting a great hair cut - I have a tendency to look like Hagrid too and had mine cut a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice puzzle, I haven't done one in years. I would always get so far through and then give up! I used to like working on them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very therapeutic and quite a social thing, all the family crowding round the table angling to put in a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you when last I worked on a puzzle... and that Winnie The Pooh is really cute.
    Congrats on the story submission and the bed bidder.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. The bids are going up!

      Delete
  5. I love working puzzles - and that one would have driven me mad! Well done for finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun puzzle, though sounds very hard! Happy celebrations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love puzzles, but hadn't heard of that type. Sounds frustratingly fun. Good luck on your story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete