Friday 19 July 2013

Friday night is music night



Not a small thing, but celebrating big time that I'm off to see Paul Weller this evening in the grounds of Delapre Abbey. V excited.

I'm also celebrating that my lovely yoga students have been coming to classes, even though the weather is so beautiful. Namaste to them. I generally teach the same lesson to the groups on Tuesday and Wednesday because different people attend and it's interesting for me to see how the two sessions react to the same lesson plan. Because it was so warm on Tuesday, we did a rather longer meditation than we usually do, and it seemed to go well, sparking some discussion and with lots of feedback. On Wednesday, though, the response was distinctly muted. I never know how my lessons will be received - keeps me on my toes.

I spent a little while in the garden yesterday trying to take an arty-farty pic for a competition, but Nature wasn't being co-operative. Did manage a snap this frog, though. What do you think: shall I stick to writing?


I've got another ukulele lesson tomorrow morning, then there's comedy at the Arts Centre.

Happy weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I love that picture! I am useless at photography and v. admiring of good pics like this!

    Enjoy Mr. Weller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your froggy pic! Enjoy your concert tonight. I didn't get to my yoga class this week as it was cancelled I really missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki and Suzanne, it was very obliging of the frog to stay still for me. I love the way he (or she) is just hanging in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Keep clicking away - but you can capture a better picture than this Mr. Froggy. :)

    Yeah, you never know what will move folks from one day to the next. That's why we just keep trucking on doing what we love! Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great pic! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Jackie. Maybe I'll persevere with a few more photos.

      Delete