Friday 10 October 2014

Happy Friday, everyone

Well, another week has flown by, which can only be good for the bank balance. I've been very busy again, not only with teaching but also editorial work.

Last weekend's 21st birthday celebration went well, albeit rather low key. Boys just don't make the same fuss that girls do.

Saturday saw me at a private view at our local art gallery where my friend and fellow blogger Elaine was co-hosting (is the right verb?) an exhibition. (This is where I saw my GP - see Monday's post.) It was a lovely occasion - check out her talents here.

I'm off to a music thing tonight to see Mark Geary, then there's more folk on offer tomorrow in the charming form of Seth Lakeman.

Might have a lie in on Sunday.

'Celebrate the small things' is a bloghop instigated by VikLit on her blog Scribblings of an Aspiring Author and co-hosted by Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Cyborg Mom (Katie) and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse. Details are here

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a pretty good week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete