Saturday 17 January 2015

Sorry I'm late

I know I'm a day late with my celebrations, but yesterday went by in a blur. I taught an extra yoga class (covering for a friend who has a broken leg after a close encounter with a Rottweiler),  juggled some copy, taught my own class, saw to some domestic duties - oh, and bought a car.

So my celebrations are:
  • Two good legs
  • Lots of work to do
  • Freedom to manage my own time
  • Loan agreements
Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa's Blog, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week.  It can be about writing or family or school or general life.  This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever! (Originated by VikLit)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julia. You have had a very busy time. I'm glad you could post, and what a celebration! Loan agreements - gotta love 'em or risk walking to the grocery store (smile).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a sort of rolling contract. It's probably not that cost-effective, but it's SO easy and it means I can change my car every three or four years.

      Delete
  2. I think the 'two good legs' are definitely worth celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, Wendy. I have two friends who are hobbling around on crutches at the moment, and it seems that boredom is a bigger problem than pain.

      Delete
  3. Love the celebration of the little things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosemary. You're probably too young to remember the TV ad: 'Little things matter to a Birds Eye mum'!

      Delete