Friday 15 April 2016

Crisis averted

I parked in Morrisons car park yesterday lunchtime while I popped in for a few bits and pieces. I was in there less than half an hour, but nevertheless it was time enough for some wazzock to scrape all down the side of my car. I wasn't best pleased. There is CCTV on site, but needless to say it didn't cover the spot I was in.

It was lucky that my son was home to make me a soothing cuppa when I got in, or I might have gone into serious meltdown mode (don't tell my yoga students). Once I was calm, I took the poor thing to the workshop where I've had other work done and they managed to sort me out. It's all fixed now and I didn't bust a blood vessel.

Good as new
So as my contribution to Celebrate the Small Things, I'm celebrating excellent customer service. Thank you, Feakins of Kettering, for not only doing the repairs, but also chauffeuring me home, then picking me up again when my car was ready for collection.

 Celebrate the Small Things  is a blog hop. Visit Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week. Originated by VikLit) and co-hosted by L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog.  

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! Sorry to hear about the damage to your car, but I'm glad it was repaired quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feakins took you home and picked you up again? That really is good service and something to be grateful for! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that they gave me a packet of mints and an ice-scraper, too!

      Delete
  3. It's so iritiating when something like that happens. Recently, someone broke my wing mirror. It was deliberately done (as it was on the pavement side) and I was livid at the waste of time and money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We woke up one Sunday morning to find that all the windscreen wipers all down the street had been lifted. On another occasion, muddy footprints revealed that someone had walked up the bonnet and on to the roof of the car. People are idiots.

      Delete
  4. You could rename these entries as 'looking on the bright side'. You have to laugh or you'd cry. Well done for keeping your cool.

    ReplyDelete