Wednesday 12 September 2012

Five things I suck at

You might think that drawing up a list of things I can't do is a bad idea. The yogi in me tries to think positively and I tell my students about the benefits of positive affirmation.

But following a post on Fusion Massage + Movement blog (which in turns picked up this idea elsewhere - you can backtrack for yourself, should you so wish), I've decided it's an interesting exercise.

So, here are five things I suck at:

1. Sewing - anything that needs resources other than some strong glue or a discreet staple won't get fixed by me.
2. Travelling abroad - just can't be bothered, don't even have a passport.
3. Rock climbing - this frustrates me, because I really want to be able to do, but I get so far of the ground and then stop.

My favourite footwear

4. Wearing high heels - I simply don't have the poise.
5. Keeping my nails tidy - I don't nibble them, but they split, or I catch them on something, or they suffer from fallout at the allotment.

How about you?

3 comments:

  1. 1) Play anything musical
    2) Paint, draw or sculpt anything recognisable or even pleasant.
    3) sing
    4) remember all those things I ought to remember I have done
    5) Count successfully up to five

    ReplyDelete