Friday 2 November 2012

Happy Anniversary


It is a year today since I started this blog. My 2011 diary records that 2 November was a Wednesday and it was National Stress Awareness Day. I seem to have spent the day working predominantly on editorial stuff and then taught a yoga class in the evening. Well, the editorial client is still with me and my yoga class continues to flourish. So has anything changed?

Workwise the balance has shifted slightly. I now doing much more teaching and less editing; but my actual writing has picked up and I've had some modest successes here and there. Domestically, one son has moved out, the other has left school and is a student/drummer. The lizard is no longer with us, but we still have two tanks of fish (notwithstanding that we had to do an emergency transfer of one lot the other day when a small but potentially fatal leak was found in one aquarium).

Thank you for sticking with me. Here's to the next 12 months.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your year. I look forward to the tenth anniversary of continuous blogging. Don't forget your early fans when you accept your Booker! (Is there a Nobel for literature? I think so!)

    ReplyDelete