Wednesday 2 January 2013

Business as usual


Om Magazine SubscriptionI've been writing my column for the March issue of OM magazine. This means I've been trying to think about spring and not New Year or the fact that it's raining and already dark, even though it's barely four o'clock. I've tried to be lyrical, but it's hard when you can't feel your toes.

The lovely Christmas break gave me plenty of time for reading and (thinking about) writing. I've got quite a few ideas for articles and stories; all I've got to do is place them, of course! I'm also toying with the idea of checking out Gumtree in case there are any opportunities there. Anybody any experience of this?

My yoga classes don't start until next Monday so I'm also trying to get ahead with my lesson planning - and there's talk of running an all-day yoga workshop with a fellow teacher some time soon. That should be fun, as well as challenging.

It's already nearly the weekend (I love short working weeks) and I'm looking forward to seeing The Divisional play on Friday night (with my son on drums), and then on Saturday I'm off for a bit of Stripping The Willow at a barn dance. Plenty of comic potential in the latter, I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment