Friday 5 April 2013

That Friday feeling

Let's celebrate the small things.

My friend and fellow yoga teacher Penny and I have taken the plunge and are running a yoga workshop. I've put all the details on the Events page of my website - after spending an hour on the phone to the Vistaprint helpline trying to upload a map of the venue. And relax. It's all booked, so now all we have to do is advertise it, and sign up some yogis, and write and prepare the sessions, and teach them. Nothing to it. Om shanti, shanti Om.

Off to our local art gallery this evening to support my friend Elaine whose picture is on show.

Coventry Cathedral Baptistry
Had a visit to Coventry Cathedral on Wednesday. I hadn't been there since I was a nipper. We had a fantastic tour guide, Patricia, who really knew her stuff and pointed out all sorts of things we wouldn't have noticed. The baptistry window, pictured, is wonderful. Apparently the artists had a job-lot of green glass left over from an order for traffic lights!

What are you celebrating today?

1 comment:

  1. Coventry Cathedral is beautiful and what a lovely picture! Good luck with the yoga workshop!

    ReplyDelete