Monday 8 July 2013

Pause for thought

With the mighty William G Stewart
Perhaps I'm odd,but I've never wanted to be on The X Factor or similar shows, but I did want to be on Call My Bluff (too late). I'd like to be a panellist on QI (unlikely) and I have my selections ready for when I get the invitation to be on Desert Island Discs (well, you never know). I did win my heat of Fifteen To One many moons ago, but it's not quite the same as Only Connect, another show on my wish list.

I also want to express my many opinions on national radio - and maybe I'll get the chance, because the BBC has launched Pause For Thought: Radio 2’s Search For A New Voice for 2013. Details here. So if you've got something to say and can condense it into two thought-provoking minutes of recorded speech, get cracking. Closing date is 5th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment