Friday 13 February 2015

That's better!

Principal celebration this week is that it's been SO much better than last week. Nothing has broken down (my printer had a bit of a hissy fit mid week, but seems to have come to its senses) and I managed to find someone to take away my old washing machine free of charge.

I went to give blood yesterday, so I'm celebrating being able to do that.

Mostly, though, I'm celebrating that I have things to look forward to: a gig tonight, time with my sons, one of whom has a birthday on Tuesday, and some catch-up sessions with friends.

 
 To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa's Blog, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week.

11 comments:

  1. Catching up with friends is good. Have a good time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY to a better week! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you can give blood - such a blessing for you and the recipients. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no hardship, Dixie, and virtually painless.

      Delete
  4. Yay that your machines are functioning. We live in such a technologically dependent age that things breaking down is catastrophic! Enjoy your gig and time with your family. Happy Valentine's Day! :)
    (So sorry about the typo on my post, Julia. I fixed it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to celebrate, sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely celebrations! Getting rid of old "junk" just seems to have a freeing sensation attached to it! Hoping you have a lovely time with your sons :)
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Brandy. Amazed you have time!

      Delete
  7. ... and next week will be been better!

    ReplyDelete