Thursday 30 April 2015

A new venture

Two entirely separate snippets for you.

First, I've noticed that my neighbours have taken their barbecue out of hibernation and I expect that over the Bank Holiday weekend the air will be filled with the aroma of sizzling burgers. I really don't see the attraction. It's not just the ever-present risk of food-poisoning, it's also the sheer hassle of having to bring all the food and utensils out of that purpose-built room we call a kitchen and into the garden. I just don't get it. My husband says I'm odd. He says everyone likes barbecues except me. Then again, I'm also the only person I know who can't see the point of open-top sports cars.

Second, despite the title of this blog, I have decided I need a separate outlet for my more particular yoga musings, so I have this morning published the first post on my new blog: 'Yoga? Here's what I'm thinking'. Please take a look, if you have a moment: comments and feedback welcome - and please share it with anyone you think might be interested. I'm planning to post something a couple of times a month. Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia, I'm not a big fan of the barbecue either...its too much effort. Although, if the other half is prepared to drag it out of the back of the shed, I suppose I have to show willing and make an effort.

    ReplyDelete