Friday 31 July 2015

TFI Friday

 
Well, we've made it to the end of another week, but it has been a challenge. Is it the Blue Moon, I wonder? Today, I'm celebrating:
  • I've just sent off the final instalment of a bumper proofreading job.
  • I have an article in the August issue of Picture Postcard Monthly ('What's new, pussycat?').
  • I've upgraded to Windows 10 without a hitch.
Have a good weekend, folks.

Celebrate the Small Things  is a blog hop. Visit Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week. Originated by VikLit) and co-hosted by L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog 

4 comments:

  1. Well done on upgrading - I'm still on Windows 7 so guess I'll need to do it eventually. Like the look of that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Rosemary. Yes, PPM is a great read and while they don't pay much, they do pay promptly, which is worth a lot.

      Delete
  2. There's a new Windows? I wonder if it's any good. I'm still on 7, but I use Office 3. I don't like docx and the conversion I have sure takes a long time to open all my docs. I keep praying for a better operating system... Congrats on having your article published and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not noticed a lot of difference, Lexa, except that it now goes straight to desktop instead of all those irritating boxes that were there in Windows 8. I haven't had time to explore it, partly because I'm not that interested. I'll find out how to do something when I need to!

      Delete