Friday 14 August 2015

Have you got that Friday feeling?

Another week has gone past without my having found the time to post anything between CTST contributions: sorry. I am surrounded by people with lots of good things to celebrate: exam results for some, new ventures for others, and I wish them well. My own celebrations are, as usual, more modest:
  • Yet more bounty from the allotment; the plums have been dealt with - the wasps are welcome to whatever fruit is left on the trees
  • I have finished a commissioned article ahead of time
  • I've been out to lunch twice this week, and have a family dinner with my 'boys' to look forward to later this evening
Have a lovely weekend, folks, summer lightning notwithstanding. 

Celebrate the Small Things  is a blog hop. Visit Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week. Originated by VikLit) and co-hosted by L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog 
 


3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that you have friend around you who are doing well, and there certainly isn't anything wrong with modest celebrations. Congrats on the allotment & the plums. (I'm now guessing an allotment is a communal garden.) Yay for getting an article in on time, and for lovely meals that we don't have to cook! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's going well on your end. We had thunder a while ago (which might have been okay had it rained any decent amount).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to comment, Lexa and MRR.

    ReplyDelete