Tuesday 25 August 2015

'They've found a body.'

Just a quick post for you.
www.valmcdermid.com
Some of you will know that I'm a big fan of FutureLearn's free online courses. Well, I've just had an email about a course starting on 7 September: 'Identifying the Dead: Forensic Science and Human Identification', which promises the chance to uncover a grave, examine remains (virtually, of course!) and reveal the victim’s identity and, better still, it's linked to a new Val McDermid story. Details are here.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Julia, I had the email as well. I liked the one about heart health, and also the one about aging and falling over. Quite appropriate as I tripped over a flagsone at work with a handful of full bin bags. It was sticking up though, and then, rushing around, I completely missed seeing a small glass table, and thwacked into it in passing. Good job I didn't break it, he he. Good luck with the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, I'd better introduce you to my husband!

    ReplyDelete